• If found, all Lost & Found items will end up at Building “A” at Bakersfield Park (the main concession building overlooking Field #5). Any items found at Jake's Hilltop Park, Wilkerson Park, Gerault Park, and Tiger Field will be dropped off weekly at Bakersfield on Mondays by TOFM Athletic Field Crews.
• Lost & Found is operated by our Concession Team. Lost & Found is open during game play only for retrieving items. Just drop by the baseball concessions and ask the personnel if you can look in the Lost & Found room for your lost item.
• Typically those game day hours are Monday 5:00-8:30 PM, Thursday 5:00-8:30 PM, Saturday from 8:30 AM until the last scheduled game starts, and Sunday from 11:30 AM until the last scheduled game starts.
—Please feel free to stop by the baseball concession stand (Building “A” on the baseball side) and ask the concession team for access to the lost & found room. They will assist you to see if your lost item was found and turned in.
• The email address for Lost & Found is: [email protected]
• Any items of perceived high value; "phones, car keys, wedding rings, etc." will be locked in the safe, vs. being placed in the Lost and Found room.