Directions for Pure Baseball Compliance Completion FMYSA
Your organization is a Pure Baseball Organization with USA Baseball. As such, all coaches in the organization are required to complete a standard background check and the Abuse Awareness for Adults course. Both of these items can be completed on USABDevelops.com.
TO COMPLETE THE STANDARD BACKGROUND CHECK:
1. Please navigate to www.usabdevelops.com. Click “Sign In” at the top.
2. When you get to the sign in area, click “create account.”
3. Go through the create account process. Under Primary Organization please type in FMYSA. This will attach you to our organization.
4. Under “Organization” in the account creation page, please type in FMYSA – it will pop up.
a. Click the populated name “FMYSA”- Do not override it by typing.
5. Next, find “Background Checks” in the top menu and click on the link.
6. Find your way to the bottom and click “Get Started.”
7. Click “Standard Background Check.” Add it to your cart. Click the green “View cart” to check out.
8. Under “Shipping Details” please click “Choose another address” and put in an address. Even though this is an electronic download, a delivery address is still required.
9. Put the promotional code FMYSA21 in the box under Cart Charges and click apply.
10. Check out. You’ll land on a confirmation page.
11. You’ll receive an email from JDP thereafter and will go through those emails to complete your background check.
TO COMPLETE THE ABUSE AWARENESS FOR ADULTS COURSE:
1. Go to www.usabdevelops.com. Click “Sign In” at the top.
2. When you get to the sign in area, click “create account.” If you already have an account, please sign in.
3. Find “Education” in the second tool bar and hover over “Course Catalog.”
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “View Courses” button.
5. Find the “Abuse Awareness for Adults” course and add it to your cart and check out. Please ensure you have a delivery address chosen again. No promo code is needed as the course is free.
6. Upon check out, the course link will be on the top of the confirmation page. Start the course by clicking the hyperlink.
7. When your course is complete, head back to “My Profile” and find the “Certifications” tab, then click the “View Certifications” button.
8. Look for the Pure Baseball Compliance program and click on it. This will enroll you in the program.
9. You’ll see half of the Pure Baseball Compliant designation complete based on having done the course. If you did a background check (either one) you’ll see that all the requirements for the Pure Baseball Compliant designation are complete once that background check has processed.
After following these steps, you should receive an email stating you are Pure Baseball compliant. Keep this email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at [email protected]