CRITICAL INFORMATION FOR COACHES & TEAM MANAGERS REGARDING COACHES CHECK-IN, FRIENDS & FAMILY PASS, & AWARDS
"COACHES CHECK-IN" will take place again at D-BAT Lewisville by appointment only (same as last year).
1). COACHES CHECK-IN WILL BE SCHEDULED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (in 10 minute increments, see below for details).
2). COACHES CHECK-IN WILL TAKE PLACE AT D-BAT LEWISVILLE (1500 Fairway Dr. Lewisville, TX 75057).
3). The Home Run Derby Skills Challenge (1 player per team) will be take place immediately following scheduled COACHES CHECK-IN time and will take place at D-BAT Lewisville. As an example: Your Coaches Check-In Time is 8:00 AM to 8:10 AM. That same team is automatically scheduled/slotted for their Home Run Derby participant from 8:10 AM to 8:20 AM (and if flows this way all day). All other Skill Challenge Events are scheduled to take place at Bakersfield Park!
Come organized and prepared and it will go quickly!
What is Required PRIOR to Check-In:
- All players who will be playing on your team during the Wilson AAYBA Texas World Series must be listed on your official online AAYBA World Series roster and each of those players' guardians must have the online roster waiver completed before the following cut off dates:
PLEASE NOTE: Players do not need to be present at the Coaches check-in, only the one (1) player participating in the Home Run Derby is required to be there.
- Week One - Rosters and Waivers Must be Completed by THURSDAY June 9th, 2022.
- Week Two - Rosters and Waivers Must be Completed by THURSDAY June 16th, 2022.
- There are NO EXCEPTIONS. If a player is not on your roster by these dates they may not play in the Wilson AAYBA Texas World Series Tournament.
Please note that Tournament Directors (same policy as the last several years) will be randomly be checking rosters throughout the week (each day, at all venues).
What is Required at Coaches Check-In:
To keep the process moving efficiently, please approach the Check-In Table with all of the teams paperwork ready, and please have all paperwork fully organized.
- Coaches MUST BRING a copy of each player's birth certificate and that copy MUST be given to the tournament staff at Check-In (we will destroy these copies at the conclusion of the tournament). All teams must present "copies" of birth certificates for each player listed on your official World Series roster. Be aware that if an age challenge or roster challenge occurs, you will be responsible to present an original birth certificate on site at the time of the protest. Failure to do so will result in the player being deemed ineligible. It is the Coaches responsibility to produce the original B/C if protested.
- Coaches MUST BRING a copy of your insurance listing AAYBA as an "Additional Insured."
- Coaches MUST ENSURE each player has completed the liability waiver form. Those must have been completed online in advance (as referenced above by the respective date for tournament play). Any player without a completed waiver will be ineligible to participate in the tournament. These Forms WILL NOT be provided at check-in. Make sure all players are registered in advance and have completed the waiver and are in the system by the cutoff dates listed above. Again, you must complete the Liability Waiver Form online, by the dates referenced above.
- Coaches MUST PAY your team's "Friends and Family" admission fee at Check-In. This fee must be paid as a single payment per team and must be paid in cash (NO CHECKS) or may be paid by Credit Card. Credit card transactions will be accepted for TEAM PAYMENTS ONLY AND WILL BE ACCESSED A CONVENIENCE FEE OF $2 per rostered player. The admission fee applies to ALL ROSTERED PLAYERS. (The only exception is for siblings playing on the SAME team.)
- The Emergency Contact and Hotel Information Form will be completed electronically during check-in.
- Coaches complete the Code of Conduct Form electronically during check-in.
Where is Coaches Check-In:
Coaches Check-In will happen at:
1500 Fairway Dr.
Lewisville, TX 75057
When is Coaches Check-In:
COACHES CHECK-IN IS SCHEDULED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
APPOINTMENT OPPORTUNITIES HAVE BEEN SPREAD OUT OVER SEVERAL HOURS ON SATURDAY June 11th (for Week One Coaches) and SATURDAY June 18th (for Week Two Coaches). FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO THE SIGN UP GENIUS PAGE TO PICK THE TIME THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU:
Please NOTE: The Sign Up Genius links to schedule your Coaches Check-In appointment will be posted below by:
Coach / Team Manager Check - In Times Now Available - WEEK TWO
Remember, Coaches Check-In also INCLUDES the Home Run Derby Skills Challenge, so make sure you bring your teams designated participant (1-player) for the Home Run Derby! (This is a scheduled event, by appointment only, no walk-ups. The HRD participant must accompany their Coach to Check-In. See Home Run Derby section on this page for complete details.) PLEASE NOTE: Other Team Members Are Allowed to Come Watch & Cheer on Their Teammate! The D-BAT Lewisville Pro Shop will be open featuring Special Deals for the AAYBA players and families!
Check-In Time slots are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, so get signed up ASAP!
Friends and Family Pass:
The "Per Person" Gate Fee is Gone: Admission for the Wilson AAYBA Texas World Series is $70 per rostered player. (This is different from the $40 per adult that we previously charged and represents a substantial savings to your families). The admissions fee per rostered player covers anybody traveling with the team; parents, grandparents, siblings, relatives, friends, neighbors, etc. The admissions fee is required for all registered players playing in the Wilson AAYBA Texas World Series regardless of number of games played, etc. The Tournament Director and the Site Directors, will be checking rosters daily at all locations. All admissions fees must be paid prior to the start of the tournament, and any failure to do so will result in (i) the unpaid player(s) being removed from the tournament, (ii) the current/upcoming game being forfeited, and (iii) the coach/manager suspended for the 3 games. A second violation suspends the team from the tournament. The admission fee applies to ALL ROSTERED PLAYERS. (The only exception is for siblings playing on the SAME team.)